Task Management Software
|"This software rocks golden. Have been looking for this thingy a long time now. My search is over."
Tommy Hofton -
|" Although I use Microsoft Outlook I found that
the task tracking in your software has a better view and layout than Outlook. I like
the way that icons can be used for different categories, and the different colours
that are used in the main task list make it easier to get an overall
picture of outstanding issues."
Christopher Jones -
|"I have a purchased copy of VIP Team To Do List. Has to be one of the best products I have ever purchased. Well worth it."
Chad Lindsey -
|"I like the layout, categories, sorting, filters, and customizable print report. I love being able to change info on multiple tasks at once & being able to right click to change info on tasks."
Imelda Armstrong, -
Salt Lake City, UT
Project Management Articles
- VIP Task Manager Workgroup control and project scheduling software for SME
Traditional paper-based project scheduling system is not so effective when it should be used in workgroups because it is inconvenient, complicated and very slow.
- Phases of project scope development
This typical process of defining the project scope can be implemented in VIP Task Manager software.
- Software systems for automating project processes
The main purpose of software systems for automating project processes is assignment of tasks to employees, task processing, task history saving, assignment responsible persons
- Stages of project risk management
Risk Management increasingly becomes a key factor and plays an essential role in project management.
- Executing phase of project management
The executing phase of any project includes coordination of people and other resources to implement the project plan by performing the activities in the plan.
- Work breakdown structure in project planning
A key method of effective project planning is to divide the project into manageable parts that can be individually estimated, planned and controlled.
- Project management client-server software for Windows
Computer supported cooperative work should be promoted by proper real-time groupware. IT-solution for workgroups should include client server management solutions, such as special client server network software products
- Management and planning software as instrument of business competitive advantages increasing
Even small project management requires intelligible planning, organizing, and managing of resources to achieve the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives
- Software network solution for workgroup task and time management
Today computer-supported cooperative work is universal standard of corporate activity. When first stage of IT-system installation is complete - employees' workstations are equipped with all required for work software.
- Tracking project tasks with a help of windows project management software
.Tracking project tasks is one of the key capabilities of VIP Task Manager that defines this product as effective project tracker software
- Collaborative project management software for business
Collaborative project management software helps to organize effective work of the project group at task performance to maximize success of the project.
- Project Management and project management collaboration software
Project management business process is very complicated. There is a great number of different methods, plans, checklists and so on which describe how to manage projects successfully.
- Effective team scheduling management software
During the project fulfillment, it is up to the project manager to ensure whether the previously developed and derived schedule needs to be corrected or modified in order to adjust some scheduled project events.
- Project Management: Software Tools for Team Collaboration and Documents Control
Project management is a planned and organized effort to realize a specific enterprise.
- Software Tools for Project Manager
Project management is a planned and organized endeavour to accomplish a specific goal.
- Project Management Software for Time Tracking
The classic project management constraints are scope, cost, and time. The three constraints are also known as the Project Management Triangle.
- Project Management Software Types: Tools and Solutions
Project management software is a kind of software tailor-made for management of projects.
- Network Project Management Software for Businesses
Project management software is a type of software specially designed for dealing with the complexity of large projects.
- Simple and Easy Project Management & Tracking Software
Project management is a planned effort to achieve a project goal, such as creating a specific product or service.
- Project Management and Time Tracking Software Tools
Project tracking is an essential part of project management.
- Project Scheduling and Management Software Tools
Project planning is an obligatory preliminary stage of project management
- Project Management Solutions: Task Management Tools, Time Sheet Software And More
Project management software is intended to optimize and enhance different project management processes.
- Multi Project Management Process: Project Planning and Time Tracking Software Tools
How to simplify project management and planning?
- Project Managing and Monitoring Software
Project monitoring is a significant part of project management. All project activities should be carefully monitored while the project is being accomplished.
- How to Choose the Best Project and Task Management Software Tool
Project management is a very demanding, responsible and complicated province. Project manager has many different duties, must process a large amount
- Project Management System: Scheduling and Documents Exchange Automation Software
Scheduling is an important pre-stage of project accomplishment. It includes committing the resources to the project goals, spreading the work over and making up a detailed action plan for project team and every team member
- Preventing errors of project planning
One of the stages of project management is project planning that is aimed to design conditions for proper assignment of resources and achievement of well-controlled lifecycle of products and services within constraints of time, quality, budget, etc
- Project manager's role: responsibility for result
The project manager is the person who has the overall responsibility for the successful planning and execution of the project.
- Roles in Scrum methodology
Scrum is one of the most popular methodologies of flexible development. One of the reasons of its popularity is its simplicity.
- Lifecycle of Sprint in Scrum methodology
In Scrum methodology Sprint lifecycle is broken down into four stages:
- Sprint and backlogs in Scrum methodology
In Scrum the iteration is called Sprint. Its duration takes one month (30 days). Outcome of Sprint is the finished product (build) which can be transferred (delivered) to the customer
- Scrum: a flexible project development
Scrum is one of the first methodologies of cyclic functionality development and correction of the project on the basis of the analysis of feedback from users.
- Planning project lifecycle by RUP methodology
RUP (Rational Unified Process) splits the project performance into phases each of which consists of one or several iterations.
- Task list of the project manager
Being based on the initial document of the system concept, the project manager works out initial economic substantiation of the project, its borders, risks and potential profits.
- Role composition of project participants
Participants of the project team usually have areas of responsibility and carry out certain roles.
- Lifecycle of project portfolio
Project portfolio management is used to select a portfolio of new product development projects to achieve the following goals.
- Two stages of project requirements management
Successful experience of project implementation shows that efficient requirements management is the key factor of the process of product development.
- SMART goal-setting and task management software
Objective (result) is the key idea that is the beginning and the reason of any activity or project. The most dangerous mistake in project management is to start a project without clear understanding of project goals.
- Task project management software solution
Client is for users that can enter tasks into the database and perform tasks. Server part is for database storing.
- Software for project change management
Change management is a sort of management within a project that combines formal and informal procedures to integrate and coordinate changes during the project lifecycle
Aug 7, 2013
VIP Quality Software today announced the general availability of CentriQS 2.0 version. With new reporting solution users can access and integrate information from all departments or business functions to present data in visually compelling formats without any additional software tools. Discover the new feature
Jul 1, 2013
VIP Quality Software team continues working on new versions of CentriQS, small business management software that features enterprise-level functionality for task management and database customization. What’s new for spring 2013