www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
TO-DO items with no date

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: TO-DO items with no date Reply with quote

I have found that I don't have to enter a date for a task that I just want to have show up until I mark it as done. That's good. BUT, the only way that tasks with no date will show up is if I don't filter on date. If I only want to see the tasks due this week, I will not see any tasks that don't have a date. Am I missing something? Is there a way to see this week's tasks (or today's or some other date filter) PLUS also see the tasks with no date?

Thanks
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TO-DO items with no date Reply with quote

[quote="Kalen"]I have found that I don't have to enter a date for a task that I just want to have show up until I mark it as done. That's good. BUT, the only way that tasks with no date will show up is if I don't filter on date. If I only want to see the tasks due this week, I will not see any tasks that don't have a date. Am I missing something? Is there a way to see this week's tasks (or today's or some other date filter) PLUS also see the tasks with no date?[/quote]
We think we can make it optional. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: