www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Can't schedule recurring event correctly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Can't schedule recurring event correctly Reply with quote

I need to enter a conference call for the 4th Friday of every month.
I check the recurrence box, then select weekly, then the start date of 11/25 at 9:00. Next I select 'Week of the Month' and choose 'Every 4th week' and 'Every Month'. For Day of the Week I choose Friday, and then select Doesn't End. The summary looks ok, but when I click Finish, what is in the Recurrence box is Dec 30, 2005, not Nov 25. I click OK and still the Dec 30 date is in the Due Date column of the big list.

Dec 30th is not even the 4th Friday, it is the 5th Friday! Why can I schedule a meeting starting on 11/25?

Thanks
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we've checked this bug. You are right. Thanks for report. Will be fixed by the next update.
Kalen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Bug with recurring events Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response. I am very impressed with the product and the quality of the responses here on the forum.

When are you planning the next update?
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome. It's nice to hear. Unfortunately, we can't tell the exact date. It will probably take place not sooner the first quarter of the next year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: