www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Task Management

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> How are you using VIP Quality Software products?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etsubuc83

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject: Task Management Reply with quote

I have some pre-sales questions:

I am an IT Manager and would like to purchase Task management software for my local team. My team consists of myself and 4 others. I would like to be able to track their daily work and assist in establishing priorities. We currently do this during a daily meeting, which I would like to eliminate.

Does your software interface with Microsoft Project?

From reading the forums, You currently have a network version in production. How can I keep up with my team's projects without a network version? Your responses in Forums state to post to web. Since I do not have the product; how would this look/work?

Are there any reporting capabilities in your system other than dumps to CSV?

Thanks
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Task Management Reply with quote

[quote="etsubuc83"]Does your software interface with Microsoft Project?
[/quote]
Currently our products don’t exchange data with MS Project. However, we plan this feature for the future updates as using To Do List after the project is planned is a very good and beneficial solution. Thank you.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Task Management Reply with quote

[quote="etsubuc83"] From reading the forums, You currently have a network version in production. How can I keep up with my team's projects without a network version? Your responses in Forums state to post to web. Since I do not have the product; how would this look/work?[/quote]
At present you can exchange tasks with your team members by email within one mouse click. You can publish the whole To Do List or personalized To Do List on your corporate website. Look at the illustration of [url=http://www.vip-qualitysoft.com/products/solutions/team_leader_solution]Team Leading Solution[/url]. Still it is better one time to see than 100 times to hear Smile Trial version is free of charge and has no limits but 30 days of evaluation.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Task Management Reply with quote

[quote="etsubuc83"]Are there any reporting capabilities in your system other than dumps to CSV?Thanks[/quote]
You can export view of your to do list (sorted, grouped and filtered in various ways) into Text, Excel and HTML formats.
etsubuc83

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded and have began testing.

The demo will not allow me to set up any resources. Is this a limit of the demo?
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="etsubuc83"]I downloaded and have began testing. The demo will not allow me to set up any resources. Is this a limit of the demo?[/quote]
Are you testing VIP Organizer or VIP Team To Do List? VIP Team To Do List features Human Resource Management (using TAB 'Resources'), while VIP Organizer doesn't. [url=http://www.vip-qualitysoft.com/products/compare_products/]Compare products[/url].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> How are you using VIP Quality Software products? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: