www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Email Alert

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Network Product Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Email Alert Reply with quote

1- a mechanisisme to alert by email when task is modified/added etc to all contact assign to that task.

2- PLEASE keep this new version as simple to use then the team product...it's the key of success. Don't make a MIcrosoft project.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Email Alert Reply with quote

[quote="Dominic"]1- a mechanisisme to alert by email when task is modified/added etc to all contact assign to that task.[/quote]
Yes, that's how we think it should work.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Email Alert Reply with quote

[quote="Dominic"]2- PLEASE keep this new version as simple to use then the team product...it's the key of success. Don't make a MIcrosoft project.[/quote]
Ok. We will do our best Smile The only thing that will probably associate us with MS Project is import capability. Smile
manrysj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Email Service Reply with quote

On the subject of email notices, currently the emails will only be sent out IF you run the Team To-Do software.

What would be nice is for there to be a server side service that is always running and would periodically send out emails that there are task do soon.

The main reason for this is that I might be working on a task for several days and not even launch Team To-Do software. If I had previously assigned a deadline that I had "forgot about", it would remind me via email regarless of running the software or not.
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Email Service Reply with quote

[quote="manrysj"]What would be nice is for there to be a server side service that is always running and would periodically send out emails that there are task do soon.[/quote]
Thank you for request.
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Email Service Reply with quote

[quote="manrysj"]The main reason for this is that I might be working on a task for several days and not even launch Team To-Do software. If I had previously assigned a deadline that I had "forgot about", it would remind me via email regarless of running the software or not.[/quote]
For now you can set 'Automatically load program with Windows startup' in Tools. Then the program will be always running and at the same time itwon't disturb you being hidden in the tray.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Network Product Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: