www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Week display

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sxy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Week display Reply with quote

The week display in the software seems weird. It's using "n,n,e,d,u,i,t" for each day of a week. It's really not clear to me. Is it possible to change to “S,M,T,W,T,F,S" as people normally use?

Thanks!
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: Week display Reply with quote

[quote="sxy"]The week display in the software seems weird. It's using "n,n,e,d,u,i,t" for each day of a week. It's really not clear to me. Is it possible to change to “S,M,T,W,T,F,S" as people normally use?[/quote]
Our programs use your Windows Local Settings to display national short dates. Could you please check short dates format in "Regional and Language Options" in Control Panel.
shengxiaoyi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I set my regional setting to English(US). However, I used Chinese for non-unicode programs. If I change this to English, the display is right. But outlook displays well in either settings.

Is it possible to make the program display weekdays well without having to set the system to English for non-unicode programs?

Thanks
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our programs use only Regional Options to display dates and time and have nothing to do with non-unicode programs setting in Advanced TAB. We tested changing non-unicode programs setting and it didn't affect calendar display.
shengxiaoyi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But this is what happened to me. When I use English for non-unicode programs, its display is right. But if I change the language to Chinese(PRC), it's changed to the weird display I mentioned before. My guess is that you didn't change the non-unicode language to Chinese as I did but rather some other languages available on the system (Chinese is optional, you have to install it first). And the language you tested happened to be right.

However, the display of weekdays in Date and Time in the control panel displays well in either English or Chinese as non-unicode language. I hope I can upload some pictures to prove this.
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were right. We installed Chinese and repeated the bug you described. We will try to find where the problem is and will try to solve it. Thank you for the report.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: