www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
This is really terrific software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> How are you using VIP Quality Software products?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Lee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: This is really terrific software Reply with quote

I've been looking for a good task list and have tried quite a few, most recently [b]Barca[/b] (which I still use for its email - PocoMail - and calendar), but its task list was terrible.

Among other things, it doesn't print more than one page of tasks. It doesn't allow you to view those tasks are waiting for someone or something. You cannot change categories - you're stuck with the ones they give you. You can't change the columns displayed on the screen. And you can't sort or focus or try to see specific types of tasks.

[b]Microsoft One Note[/b] has some interesting task list support as well, but it really isn't designed for this sort of thing.

I used [b]Palm Desktop[/b] for quite some time while I was using the Palm, but its really quite minimal and it doesn't even come close to what you've written.

[b]VIP Organizer[/b] is [i]the best kept secret on the web[/i].

It's outstanding. It doesn't break and it does what I want, and some of the features are exceptionally clever (such as sub-categories). It also looks good, which is important when you're looking at a program all day long.

I've signed up for your affiliate program and intend to promote this software to the people I work with -- the trade union movement around the world. I'm going to plug this in my weekly mailing to our list of 37,300 email subscribers and hope that many of them will try this out.

Again, thanks very much for an excellent product.[/b]
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Eric.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> How are you using VIP Quality Software products? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: