www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
When next release? What features?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtribble

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: When next release? What features? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm just curious when the next release will be of VIP Organizer and what features/improvements it will include?

-dtribble
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next update is planned for the first quarter of 2006. Thank you for your interest to our product.
Maxaroon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Serge"]The next update is planned for the first quarter of 2006. Thank you for your interest to our product.[/quote]

Serge - Any update on the timeline of the next release?
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxaroon - Most likely in March. It's being tested.
Randalloc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Future Updates Reply with quote

I sure would like the following options:

1/ ability to make the tast font either bold or underline and change colors.... or option to hook the font color to match the status of the task

2/a way to synch with either Palm and pocket PC or Outlook integration, or some auto sych function with my computer at home and my laptop via internet.. So I always have the latest list where i am at.

3/ some more Pop up alarm features... warning, reminders.. several levels and ways of reminders similar to outlook and yahoo calender, etc
Example a popup related to a meeting date... or one that reminds you this task has been dorment over 1 month, etc Set the options what type of reminders u want and when and where they popup too... emails.. phone etc. This would be VALUEABLE

4/ Ever seen or heard of Ecco Pro? its dead(can find it online) but in its time was a great tool... might be worth lookin at for some inspiration ideas.
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Future Updates Reply with quote

[quote="Randalloc"]1/ ability to make the tast font either bold or underline and change colors.... or option to hook the font color to match the status of the task[/quote]
Thanks for suggestion. We have discussed this request recently and put this feature to our to do list, however without due date Smile There will be advanced text editor for notes in the nearest update for sure.
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Future Updates Reply with quote

[quote="Randalloc"]2/a way to synch with either Palm and pocket PC or Outlook integration, or some auto sych function with my computer at home and my laptop via internet.. So I always have the latest list where i am at. [/quote]
It is already in our list and will be added for sure.
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Future Updates Reply with quote

[quote="Randalloc"]3/ some more Pop up alarm features... warning, reminders.. several levels and ways of reminders similar to outlook and yahoo calender, etc
Example a popup related to a meeting date... or one that reminds you this task has been dorment over 1 month, etc Set the options what type of reminders u want and when and where they popup too... emails.. phone etc. This would be VALUEABLE [/quote]
Good idea. We will consider it. How would you personally like to use it? An example? Thank you very much.
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Future Updates Reply with quote

[quote="Randalloc"]4/ Ever seen or heard of Ecco Pro? its dead(can find it online) but in its time was a great tool... might be worth lookin at for some inspiration ideas.[/quote]
Ok. Will take a look.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: