www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
upgrade / cross-compatibility question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Network Product Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcraze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: upgrade / cross-compatibility question Reply with quote

I am currently evaluating your Team To Do List software for our company. If I implement and then upgrade to the server program when it is available, will all of my engineers need to recreate their to do's within a single new database, or will the new program allow for merging of all current users' data into the server-side database? I would like to start using the product, but don't want to create more work for us in the future...

Also, is there an expected time to market for the server software package?

Thanks!
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Server product will feature import from VIP Team To Do List. You will be able to import your engineers' to do lists, though they will have to set some attributes, like 'making certain tasks for private display only', manually.
The expected time is late spring or early summer, though everything depends on testing period.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Network Product Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: