www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
order by group footers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gomisha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: order by group footers Reply with quote

When I review my completed tasks for the week, I like to see which projects (categories) I spent my time on. I can group the tasks by categories and I can then activate the group footers so I can see the actual time totals for each category. This is great and really helps.

What I'd like to do is then group all the group footers from highest to lowest so I can see, in order, which categories I spent the most time on to which categories I spent the least time on. Perhaps I could drag the "Actual Time" group footer up to the "group area" above the task list and drop it under the "Categories" column, so I can then see all the category groups, grouped by actual time, from most actual time to least actual time.
http://www.gomisha.com
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for request. Unfortunally, grid doesn't allow to group by footers. The solution for you could be a special report. We just started to gather feedback from our users who want extended reporting feature so I added yours to the list of requests. It will help us when we build the concept of reporting functionality. Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: