www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
web-based version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdphiladelphia

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: web-based version Reply with quote

Hi, I like VIP a lot, but would love to use it with other coworkers who are in different officies. While you have a "post to web" option that will create a HTML list, I was wondering if you might consider creating a completely web-based version of your product.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your kind words. Surely we consider developing a web-based version of our product. I can not tell you exactly when we will start it as we don't have an approved concept and development plan.

Actually we consider 3 ways of collaboration concept for our products:
1. Through local network: Our new product VIP Task Manager is a client/server software for team collaboration and group task management. It lets users access the common database simultaneously through Local Network (LAN) to see, add, edit and delete tasks.
2. Through email: In February-March 2007 we plan to develop a full email exchange solution that will allow users to automatically send to do lists by emails and import them to the database.
3. Through web.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: