www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
am to pm??? and also lan sharing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amanda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: am to pm??? and also lan sharing Reply with quote

I really need to know how to change AM to PM and vice Versa. Please advise me.

Also,
My partner and I run a scalable home office. We want to be able to share the to do list database so we can both see and use at the same time. we need to be able to see each other's tasks. Please advise me on this as well. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

BTW..CONGRATS on the interface. The best I've seen after searching for 7 days straight!!!!!!!!
Serge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: am to pm??? and also lan sharing Reply with quote

[quote="amanda"]I really need to know how to change AM to PM and vice Versa. Please advise me.
[/quote]
Our software features 24 hours setting. Your operation system interprets it into time settings this system uses, ex. PM and AM. If you want to set task time or reminder for 6 am enter 06.00.00. If you want to set 6 pm enter 18.00.00.
Serge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: am to pm??? and also lan sharing Reply with quote

[quote="amanda"]My partner and I run a scalable home office. We want to be able to share the to do list database so we can both see and use at the same time. we need to be able to see each other's tasks. [/quote]
Network version is being developing now. At the moment you can publish To Do List on Web for you and your partner could see each other's tasks.
Serge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: am to pm??? and also lan sharing Reply with quote

[quote="amanda"]BTW..CONGRATS on the interface. The best I've seen after searching for 7 days straight!!!!!!!![/quote]
Thank you very much. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: