www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Panels maintain focus and get stuck in the out position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
johnlynn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Panels maintain focus and get stuck in the out position Reply with quote

Hello - I just started using VIP Organizer 2.0 (build 309) on trial. Very nice application!

I noticed that if you set panels to auto-hide (by making the little push pin horizontal) that they do slide and hide away very nicely.

But if you hover over the tab that makes them slide back out, and then perform some action in the panel (such as create a new sub-category or something), the panel maintains the focus (top bar stays blue) so the panel doesn't ever auto-hide again. I tried clicking other places to get the focus off of the stuck panel, but the only thing that works is selecting ANOTHER panel...
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Panels maintain focus and get stuck in the out position Reply with quote

[quote="johnlynn"]But if you hover over the tab that makes them slide back out, and then perform some action in the panel (such as create a new sub-category or something), the panel maintains the focus (top bar stays blue) so the panel doesn't ever auto-hide again. I tried clicking other places to get the focus off of the stuck panel, but the only thing that works is selecting ANOTHER panel...[/quote]
Thanks for the bug report, Johnlynn. It will be corrected by October minor update.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Any news on this one? Reply with quote

I'm now on the Simple To Do list trial, and I notice that it has the same problem with the panels maintaining focus. I'm using: Version 2.0.0 Build 434...

Thanks for any updates!
User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Autohide Panels getting stuck Reply with quote

I am also facing this annoying problem. The panel gets stuck when it comes out and does not autohide. I have to un-autohide it and then again make it autohide for it work again. I am on the latest VIP Team To Do List 2.02 Build 401. Please solve this bug asap.

Last edited by User on Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Deleted Reply with quote

Seems something is wrong with this forum database. I post it in thread but they appear in the wrong thread or make a new thread.
johnlynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Any updates yet? Reply with quote

Just wondering if the sticky panel problem has been fixed yet?
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Any updates yet? Reply with quote

[quote="johnlynn"]Just wondering if the sticky panel problem has been fixed yet?[/quote]
The bug will be fixed in the next update. At present we recommend to make Search panel always visible (not hidden), then the bug doesn't repeat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: