www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Ability to create custom fields for tasks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:40 am    Post subject: Ability to create custom fields for tasks Reply with quote

Create a custom field for tasks and also the ability to filter by the custom field in a report view.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Ability to create custom fields for tasks Reply with quote

[quote="guest"]Create a custom field for tasks and also the ability to filter by the custom field in a report view.[/quote]
Thanks, it a good request, and we are going to create a custom field, but probably we won't be able to do it this year.
Ssip

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: This should be top priority Reply with quote

I think the ability of adding custom fields should be top priority in developement.

The structure of the software is just fine, but with the given fields i come to limitations pretty fast.

Fields like Project Propertys, Costs, Time Budget etc. are missing completely.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that adding MULTIPLE custom fields has to be the top priority. This software is SO close to what I need but it misses the mark by not having custom fields.

At the MINIMUM, the following fields should be added in ASAP:

1.) Customer
2.) Project

If you guys could get that in, I would probably go from someone who was evaluating the software to someone who purchased the software.

This request is for the Teams to Do List

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way you set the time on a due date is incredibly annoying. You need a drop down/editable box. The drop down should have it broken down into 30 minute increments.

If that isn't doable, then at least allow me to set the "default" due time instead of it being set to the current time.
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]The way you set the time on a due date is incredibly annoying. You need a drop down/editable box. The drop down should have it broken down into 30 minute increments. If that isn't doable, then at least allow me to set the "default" due time instead of it being set to the current time.[/quote]
You are probably right about 'default' or '30 minutes dropdown box. We will think how to improve it by the next update.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to see where I could change "field" options in the actual row without opening up the task.

Having categories and TRUE sub-categories would be a simple way to give the "customization" feature asked for above as long as you could group by both.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: