www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Print exception

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Print exception Reply with quote

I have entered approximately 60 records and 16 various categories. I try to print a Report and I get the following: "Access violation and address 0040B549 in module VIP SIMPLE TO DO LIST.EXE. Read of address FFFFFFFF. I printed successfully yesterday. The only thing different is I added about 20 more rows and created a few more categories.
Eagle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Print exception Reply with quote

I recommend edit your registry to clear the "print preview" defect.

1. Close the VIP application.
2. Launch the "Registry Editor" (click "Start" Windows button, select "Run..." menu-item, enter "regedit" and press "OK")
3. Find the key "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VIP Quality Software Ltd"
4. Delete it (right-click to the item and select "Delete" menu-item on context menu )
5. Close "Registry Editor"
6. Relaunch the VIP application and try Print Preview.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. That worked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Print exception Reply with quote

Well, the above fixed worked in that I could do a print preview again, however, I still can't do a hardcopy print. I get the same exception as mentioned above when I print directly or go to print preview and select print. Any help would be appreciated. Each time I can get the preview to work after deleting the Registry entry, but as soon as I try the hardcopy print it doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to buy this product if I can get this to work.
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please describe the problem step by step as it occurs and send it to technical support. (support@vip-qualitysoft.com) They reply very quickly if there is no great difference in time zone between the countries.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: print exception Reply with quote

Thanks I just sent an email to Tech Support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: