www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Slow response time & checking off multiple tasks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HNYBUN72

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Slow response time & checking off multiple tasks Reply with quote

Hi,

This is a great program and worked well during the trial period. However, since I bought the program, there is a lag time whenever I check off a task. Can anyone explain what might be the problem?

I am also curious, is there a way to check off multiple tasks at once? It can be very tedious to check them off one by one when I have several at a time, especially considering the lag time.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you please tell me how many tasks do you have in the database? Also, it would be great if you could send your database to our techsupport department.
As for checking off multiple tasks we will think what we can do about it. Thank you for suggestion.
HNYBUN72

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have at this time 828 tasks in the database. All but 98 are complete. I have the list filtered to show only the incomplete tasks.
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you send your database to email: support et vip-qualitysoft.com so we could test it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: