www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Setting the time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Setting the time Reply with quote

I find setting a time is very frustrating; most of my reminders aren't connected to a particular time, just a particular day. There seems to be no easy way to ignore the time or set it to 00:00. I have to go to each element of the time and change it with the mouse. I can't even use my keyboard to enter a time.

Is there an easy way to set a date without a time that I haven't found yet?

Thanks
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Setting the time Reply with quote

[quote="Kalen"]I find setting a time is very frustrating; most of my reminders aren't connected to a particular time, just a particular day. There seems to be no easy way to ignore the time or set it to 00:00. I have to go to each element of the time and change it with the mouse. I can't even use my keyboard to enter a time.[/quote]
I wonder why you can't use your keyboard to enter a time. Concerning time for reminders, we will try to make it optional or maybe default 00:00. Thank you for request.
Kalen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Entering the time Reply with quote

Yesterday it seemed that the program would not take keyboard input for the time, but today it works fine. Thanks!
User

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Time field optional in the date field Reply with quote

Yes, can you please make time optional in the Date Created, Opened, Completed etc. fields? The time after the date is taking too much space in the Date Created etc. Columns. For most tasks I don't need the time at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: