www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Sharing? (VIP Organizer)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> How are you using VIP Quality Software products?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaurieCalhoun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Sharing? (VIP Organizer) Reply with quote

We have three people in our office who would need to share the data on projects. Is there a way that all three of us would be able to enter/delete/add things on our networked computers?
Serge

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now only publishing on Web and sending by email is available. We plan to release Network Edition in September 2006.
potential_customer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Serge"]Now only publishing on Web and sending by email is available. We plan to release Network Edition in September 2006.[/quote]

I am really interested in buying Team now, however I have some questions since the Network version is exactly what I need for a team of 8 people.

If I buy the Team version now would I be able to upgrade to the network version or would this be a new purchase and database?

Will there be fixed user counts like 5/10/15 or can we purchase just what we need?
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="potential_customer"]If I buy the Team version now would I be able to upgrade to the network version or would this be a new purchase and database?[/quote]
If you buy VIP Team To Do List now before the Network edition is released you will be eligible to upgrade your VIP Team To Do List licenses to the same quantity of Network edition licenses for free (ex.: if you buy 8 VIP Team To Do List licenses you can upgrade to 8 Network edition licenses free of charge)
The database will be different, so there will be IMPORT feature to transfer VIP Team To Do List database to Network edition.
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="potential_customer"]Will there be fixed user counts like 5/10/15 or can we purchase just what we need?[/quote]
There will be fixed user count for minimal purchase (3 licenses), if you need more than 3 licenses you can purchase just as much as you need.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> How are you using VIP Quality Software products? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: