www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
VIP Organizer - use on Home and Work computers and in sync

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Network Product Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
randalloc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject: VIP Organizer - use on Home and Work computers and in sync Reply with quote

I have several computers; at work.. at home my laptop.. First Question is the Personal licence copy allow me to install on 2 or 3 of my own computers if they are only going to be used by me one at a time and how easy is it for me to get the updated recent file so that if on the road or at work or home I know i always have the latest database and can easily work seamless where ever i am.

I dont need a full blown PM program to work with 5 other people

I have tried v. 1.5 and almost bought it.. i need something like this is this the answer..

sure would appreciate an answer on the liscense issue and the syncing.. shoot me an email if you can help.. thanks.

randalloc@yahoo.com
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: VIP Organizer - use on Home and Work computers and in sy Reply with quote

[quote="randalloc"]I have several computers; at work.. at home my laptop.. First Question is the Personal licence copy allow me to install on 2 or 3 of my own computers if they are only going to be used by me one at a time[/quote]
Yes, Personal License allows you to install our products at several computers if the products are used only by you.
Serge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: VIP Organizer - use on Home and Work computers and in sy Reply with quote

[quote="randalloc"]how easy is it for me to get the updated recent file so that if on the road or at work or home I know i always have the latest database and can easily work seamless where ever i am. [/quote]
VIP Organizer and VIP Team To Do List are portable products. To have the latest database wherever you are, you should save the database at USB Flash Drive and take it with you wherever you go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Network Product Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: