www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
VIP Organizer and VIP Team To Do files aren't compatible

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gomisha

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: VIP Organizer and VIP Team To Do files aren't compatible Reply with quote

I accidentally opened my VIP Organizer 2.0 file with VIP Team To Do 2.0 and now I can't view it in VIP Organizer anymore. It looks like VIP Team To Do can open a VIP Organizer file but once it's opened it's now "owned" by VIP Team To Do and VIP Organizer can't view it. The error dialog box in VIP Organizer now says "The file ownership is another application" and then "Error while reading file".

All I did was open the VIP Organizer file and then closed it and now I'm stuck having to manually add in all the extra to do tasks from my last backed up copy.

This happened because VIP Team To Do was by default starting automatically at bootup and thus, loaded my VIP Organizer file.

Is there a way to convert a VIP Team To Do file with no resources back to a VIP Organizer file?

-- Misha
Petr

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: VIP Organizer and VIP Team To Do files aren't compatible Reply with quote

[quote="gomisha"]...
Is there a way to convert a VIP Team To Do file with no resources back to a VIP Organizer file?
[/quote]
Sorry, but VIP Team To Do files have an extra data and don't open in the VIP Organizer.

You may to try the CSV Import/Export functionality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: