www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index  

To Do List,Task Management and Organizer software: Welcome to VIP Quality Software

VIP Quality Software

This Forum moved to www.ToDoListSoft.com VIP Quality Software Forum
Missing core options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KMFguide

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Missing core options Reply with quote

I found your software through a google search. The information and description all great. Layout of screens great. Downloaded the demo.
Some key items missing.
1. The edit functin at present is like Outlook Tasks. (useless) It needs to have the name of the person who edited the file, date and time. (Look at a program www[dot]softbugz[dot]com for ideas)
2. Projects, bug fixes, tasks are often charged by time. Sometimes you just want to know how long a task took over a long period. Needs time accumulator in hours, minutes.
3. Should be web based. So all users can login from anywhere and use the software (see suggested software)
These are for starters. I think this program has potential. Strong end user input needed.
KMF
Serge

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At present we are working on network version (sharing tasks through LAN, not web based). It will have some of the features you described.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Web based Reply with quote

For web based functionality to To Do, I think To Do should look at www[dot]taskspro[dot]com which I think is one of best web based Task software. I think VIP To Do can become better than TasksPro, since VIP has an option to work on the full project offline in the software. If VIP can add a way to put the project online and to sync and check and then update the online project with the offline one, it could easily the complete web solution too.
Serge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for suggestion. We will take a look at these products.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.vip-qualitysoft.com Forum Index -> Feature Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: