Creating a new Task
Follow these steps:
1. To create a new task, select the button on the toolbar, or select Tasks\Create Task menu item, alternatively use the Insert button on the keyboard or double mouse click on blank space of Tasks List.
2. A new task window will appear
3. Enter a chosen task name, priority and category, enter any task notes if needed, select due date, complete.
4. Click Reminder Tab and enter reminder date and time, and attach media file for playing when the reminder is being executed.
5. Click OK or press Ctrl + Enter on the keyboard.
- Use the “Show message box” option for turning on display of a task reminder. You may turn off a task reminder display if you use a reminder via E-mail.
- Use the “Sound’ field for pointing a way to a media file that will be played back when a due date of a reminder expires.
- Use the E-mail field for typing in addresses to which e-mail messages with task reminders will be sent. (Attention: For the correct work of this functionality it is necessary to configure SMTP server parameters. For details see the chapter Options | SMTP Options.)
- Create a task
- Deleting a task
- Editing a task
- Filter tasks
- Grouping tasks
- Sorting tasks
- Change of categories
- Managing the task order
- Task properties